Pleasant Green Pool
Subfacility of Pleasant Green Park
|Other Link||Book Now!|
- Shade Structure
- Snack Bar
Admission: $5 per person, $4 for ages 60+, no charge for those under the age of 3
History of Pleasant Green Park and Pool
Pleasant Green Plunge was built in 1950 by W.C. Moncrief. He later sold it to Frank Tinnin in the mid 1970's who then sold it to the Knights of Columbus. They operated it until 1985 when the City of Goodlettsville purchased it and opened it as Pleasant Green Pool in 1987.