To inspire the love of reading, Little Free Libraries have been installed in select parks and various other areas of the City. A Free Little Library is a “take a book, return a book” free book exchange. The Little Free Library is a global literacy movement with 100,000 registered mini-libraries in all 50 states and 108 countries around the globe. To date, more than 120 million books have been shared through this program.
Stop by and take a book or leave a book at any of these locations:
- Gateway Park (425 Janette Avenue), library located in front of playground
- Goodlettsville Fire Department (105 Long Hollow Pike), library located near entrance
- Goodlettsville Visitors Center (705 Caldwell Drive), located near entrance
- Peay Park (200 Memorial Drive), library located at playground entrance
- Pleasant Green Park (360 Pleasant Green Drive), library located next to playground
Click here to find other locations across the US.