The Indoor Walking Track in the Delmas Long Community Center is an ideal location to walk and jog in a climate controlled environment. This is an elevated track inside the gymnasium with a solid, poured rubber surface.
A Track Pass may be purchased that will allow use for a year for $10 for residents; $20 for non-residents of Goodlettsville, or users may pay a daily rate.
15 Laps = 1 Mile
- Users are required to check into the Community Center front desk prior to use
- Food and Drink is not allowed; water is permitted
- The track is for walkers and runners only; not for spectating
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Appropriate footwear should be worn while using the track
There is no elevator access to the track. Users may walk around the gym floor if no structured activities are taking place. View gym schedule here.