Vendor Information

Product and Food Vendors for events taking place on park property must submit a Vendor Application with the Parks and Recreation Department as well as all required information listed on the application.  

Food Vendor Application (PDF)

Product Vendor Application (PDF)

Mobile Food Vendor Application (PDF) - A Mobile Food Vendor must apply for a permit through the City Clerk.  More information can be found in Ordinance 17-896 which can be found after the Application at the link provided.

Goodlettsville Parks and Recreation does not permit vendors for general park operations. All vendors must be part of a special event conducted by the City of Goodlettsville or approved by the City of Goodlettsville.